Custom Industrial Laser Engraving Services
ABC Laser Engraving is a dedicated custom industrial laser engraving shop, providing a long term support for industrial laser engraving service needs. We are diligent, reliable, trusted, experienced, and skillful. We perform all your industrial laser engraving needs in-house. When you invest in us, we’ll help elevated your workloads so you can focus on your business profitability. Our in-house equipment is capable of laser engraving various shapes, sizes, materials, applications, and quantities. Staff members have an in-depth laser engraving knowledge. We all have years of laser engraving manufacturing experience prior to opening our own shop.
At ABC Laser Engraving, we provide custom industrial laser engraving services to your specifications. Our laser engraving systems can engrave logos, data matrix, bar codes, graphic, etc. We are capable of engraving stainless steel, titanium, copper, brass, cobalt, aluminum, tungsten, and anodized aluminum. Whether you have a single item or a large batch of parts; we offer a cost effective and flexible solution. We have done many custom industrial laser engraving services for a small and large companies. From a custom laser engraving a prototype to full production service; a single piece to 10,000 and more. No, we do not require a contract or minimum. Yes, we can laser engraved industrial parts, components and equipment that is flat, cylindrical, curved surface, and inside tubes.
The most commons industrial applications we have laser engraved, but are not limited:
- Nameplates, ID Tags, Machined Parts, Hand Tools, Valves, Automation Components, Brackets, Dials, Control Panels, Instrument Panels, and Gears.
- Data Matrix, QRC Codes, UDI Barcodes, UMI Barcodes, Bar Codes, Lot Numbers, Warning Label, Directional Markers, and Identifications.
- lat, Cylindrical, Irregular, Rough, Painted, Rusted, Shinny, Machined Surface, Powder Coated, Anodized, and Raw.
- Laser Annealing, Etching, Ablation, Marking, and Engraving.
- Laser engraving depth for traceability.
Part identification is a common concern across numerous industries. Having traceable parts back to the source provides branding of your products to future customers and facility investigations.
Industrial laser marking introduces branding to your products as well as facilitates quality control within your facility. Common marks for industrial laser marking include logos and graphics, bar and lot codes, part numbers and other traceable information.
Our specialties are:
- Laser Marking Plastic and Composit Applications
- Laser Engraving Metal and Steel Materials
- Prototype Parts
- Product Development Parts
- Early, Short-run Production
- Small Volume Production Runs
- Custom Products
- New Product Testing
You Next Laser Engraving with following:
- Text, Number, or Alphanumeric
- Identification, Lot Number, and Traceability
- 1D barcode, 2D Data matrix, QR Code, UID barcode, or UMI barcode
- Serialization marking and a variety of automatic ID
Advantages of Laser Engraving Services:
- Computerized customized artwork will be engraved directly onto a part
- Extremely hold tight tolerances on marking location and depth
- Fast marking cycle time for high volume jobs
- Consistent repeatability of mark from part to part
- Precision and Permanent Marked
|Laser Annealing is a surface heat-tempering mark. The heat effect of the laser beam causes an oxidation process underneath the material’s surface, resulting in a color change on the metal surface. The contrast is depending on the focal point and heat setting. With the proper technique and skill sets a dark contrast is achieved. The marked permanent and ideal for aerospace and medical devices applications where material removal is prohibited to ensure part integrity and performance.|
Laser Engraved Samples