Custom Industrial Laser Engraving Service
ABC Laser Engraving provides a long term support for custom industrial laser engraving service needs. We are not only a laser engraving server, we are a dedicated industrial laser engraving provider that will elevated your workloads so you can focus on your business profitability. We have the experience and skills necessary to meet all your custom industrial laser engraving needs. We are capable of laser engraved various shapes, sizes, materials, applications and quantities.
Laser Engraving & Laser Marking Service is beyond than just text and numbers. At ABC Laser Engraving we provide Custom Industrial Laser Engraving service per your specifications. Our laser engraving system can engrave logo, data matrix, bar codes, graphic, etc.… We are capable of custom industrial laser engraving stainless steel, Titanium, Copper, Brass, Cobalt, Aluminum, Tungsten and anodized aluminum. Whether you have a single item or a large batch of parts; we offer a cost effective and flexible solution. We have experienced and expertise with custom industrial laser engraving service. And, we have done many custom industrial laser engraving service for a small and large companies. From a custom laser engraving a prototype to full production service. And, a single piece to 10,000 and more. No, we do not require a contract or minimum. Yes, we can laser engrave industrial parts that is flat, cylindrical, curved surface, and inside tubes.
The most commons industrial applications we have laser engraved, but are not limited:
- Nameplates, ID Tags, Machined Parts, Hand Tools, Valves, Automation Components, Brackets, Dials, Control Panels, Instrument Panels and Gears.
- Data Matrix, QRC Code, UDI barcode, UMI barcode, Bar Codes, Lot Numbers, Warning Label, Directional Markers and Identifications.
- Engrave flat, cylindrical, irregular, rough, painted, rusted, shinny, machined surface, powder coated, anodized and raw.
- Laser annealing, etching, ablation, marking and engraving.
- Laser engraving depth for traceability.
Part identification is a common concern across numerous industries. Having traceable parts back to the source provides branding of your products to future customers and facilitates investigations.
Industrial laser marking introduces branding to your products as well as facilitates quality control within your facility. Common marks for industrial laser marking include logos and graphics, bar and lot codes, part numbers and other traceable information.
Our specialties are:
- Laser Marking Plastic
- Laser Engraving Metal and Steel Materials
- Laser Marking Composite Applications
You Next Laser Engraving with following:
- Text, Number or Alphanumeric
- Identification, Lot Number and Traceability
- 1D barcode, 2D Data matrix, QR Code, UID bar code or UMI bar code
- Serialization marking and a variety of automatic ID codes
Advantages of Laser Engraving Services:
- Computerized customized artwork will be engraved directly onto a part
- Extremely hold tight tolerances on marking location and depth
- Fast marking cycle time for high volume jobs
- Consistent repeatability of mark from part to part
- Precision and Permanent Marked
Laser Annealing is a surface heat-tempering mark. The heat effect of the laser beam causes an oxidation process underneath the material surface, resulting in a color change on the metal surface. The contrast is depending on the focal point and heat setting. With the proper technique and skill sets a dark contrast is achieved. The marked permanent and ideal for Aerospace and medical devices applications where material removal is prohibited to ensure part integrity and performance.
Laser Engraving Types
Deep Laser Engraving Service
Deep laser engraving service for traceability – Engrave flat, cylindrical, irregular, rough, painted, rusted, shinny, machined surface, powder coated, anodized and raw metals. More Details
Laser Engraving Service
Laser engraving is no different than laser etching. Both terms are used interchangeably and most people are referring to as finger-nail feeling to the material from the primary source. More Details
Laser Marking Service
Laser Marking is when the laser beam interacts with the surface of a material and slight altering its properties, which creates high-contrast marks with little disrupting the surface intact. More Details
Laser Annealing Service
Laser Annealing is ideal for Medical deviceapplication andAerospace Steel on stainless steel and titanium parts; where material removal is prohibited to ensure part integrity and performance. More Details
Laser Etching/Ablating Services
Laser Etching/Ablating – both terms are used interchangeable with the different of type of material being laser etching or laser ablating. Most people are referring to as removing the material from the primary source. More Details
Laser Cutting Service
Our laser cutting machine has a spot of ~50 micron, which mean it can yield a precision cut for custom cutting specialty products. Such as Silicon Wafers, Solar Panels More Details
Laser Engraved Sample