Contract Parts Marking Services for All Industrial Needs
Contract laser marking services for industrial that’s a long term permanent solutions. We are diligent, reliable, trusted, experienced, and skillful. We perform all laser engraving needs in-house. When you invest in us, we’ll help elevated your workloads so you can focus on your business profitability. Our equipment is capable of engraved various shapes and applications. Also, staff members have an in-depth laser engraving knowledge and years experienced.
At ABC Laser Engraving, we provide custom contract laser marking services to your specifications. Such as engraving logo, text, data matrix, bar codes and graphic on stainless steel. In addition, titanium, copper, brass, cobalt, aluminum, tungsten, and anodized aluminum.
Whether you have a single item or a large batch of parts; we offer a cost effective and flexible solution. Currently, we are serving many industries from a small to large companies. And, engraving a prototype to full production service; a single piece to 10,000 and more. Yes, we can laser engraved flat, cylindrical, curved surface, and inside tubes.
The most commons industrial applications we have laser engraved, but are not limited:
- Nameplates, ID Tags, Machined Parts, Hand Tools, Valves, Automation Components, Brackets, Dials, Control Panels, Instrument Panels, and Gears.
- Data Matrix, QRC Codes, UDI Barcodes, UMI Barcodes, Bar Codes, Lot Numbers, Warning Label, Directional Markers, and Identifications.
- Flat, Cylindrical, Irregular, Rough, Painted, Rusted, Shinny, Machined Surface, Powder Coated, Anodized, and Raw.
- Laser Annealing, Etching, Ablation, Marking, and Engraving.
- Laser engraving depth for traceability.
Having traceable parts back to the source provides branding of your products to future customers and facility investigations.
Introduces branding to your products as well as facilitates quality control within your facility.
Our specialties are:
- Laser Marking Plastic and Composite Applications
- Laser Engraving Metal and Steel Materials
- Prototype Parts
- Product Development Parts
- Early, Short-run Production
- Small Volume Production Runs
- Custom Products
- New Product Testing
You Next Laser Engraving with the following:
- Text, Number, or Alphanumeric
- Identification, Lot Number, and Traceability
- 1D barcode, 2D Data matrix, QR Code, UID barcode, or UMI barcode
- Serialization marking and a variety of automatic ID
Advantages of Laser Engraving Services:
- Computerized customized artwork will be engraved directly onto a part
- Extremely hold tight tolerances on marking location and depth
- Fast marking cycle time for high volume jobs
- Consistent repeatability of mark from part to part
- Precision and Permanent Marked
|Laser Annealing – is a surface heat-tempering mark. It’s an ideal for aerospace and medical devices applications where material removal is prohibited to ensure part integrity and performance.|